Sunday, July 28, 2013

Villa Manis I and II
Villa Manis I and II

Address : Villa Manis I and II, Ubud, Indonesia

Rating : 8.6
Exceptional




This day we will review about Villa Manis I and II. Villa Manis I and II in Bali provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Bali we recommend you to stay in Villa Manis I and II.

Villa Manis I and II Villa Manis I and II is a 5-minute walk from Ubud Shopping Centre. It offers spacious villas with a kitchen and free Wi-Fi. Upon arrival, guests will receive free fruit bowl. Complimentary coffee, tea and cleaning service are provided daily.The villa is a 10-minute walk to Ubud Palace and Ubud art market.Each villa is fitted with a separate living room, terrace and dining area. Free toiletries are included in an en suite bathroom. Some villas come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player.Guests can enjoy the sun by the outdoor pool. A chargeable airport shuttle service can be arranged with the staff.Breakfast can be arranged upon request.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Villa Manis I and II

GeneralGarden,Terrace,Non-smoking roomsActivitiesOutdoor poolServicesAirport shuttle (surcharge) InternetFree!Wireless Internet Hotspot is available in all areas and is free of charge. ParkingNo parking available.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment