Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I
Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I

Address : Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I, Legian, Indonesia

Rating : 8
Exceptional




This morning we will review about Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I. Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I in Bali provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Bali we recommend you to stay in Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I.

Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I A 5-minute walk from Double Six Beach, Kumpul – Kumpul Villa I boasts modern Balinese-style accommodation with an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The charming villa features wooden interiors and garden views. Each air-conditioned unit includes a kitchen, dining area and a separate seating area with a comfortable sofa set.Kuta and Seminyak areas are both reachable by a 5-minute car ride from Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I, while Ngurah Rai International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.Staff can assist guests with laundry service upon request. Car rental and shuttle services are available at extra charges, while free on-site parking is provided.In-villa breakfast is offered at an additional charge.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Kumpul - Kumpul Villa I

GeneralGarden,Terrace,Safety deposit box,Air conditioningActivitiesMassage,Outdoor poolServicesLaundry,Car hire,Airport shuttle (surcharge) InternetFree!WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge. ParkingFree!Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment